
I had a lazy Sunday, the best and possibly becoming the only kind :) I went to Ross (think Marshall's) downtown to look at some stuff even though I couldn't buy anything and I even got laundry done which is a bonus. I now have $10 in quarters so I can do 5 loads and I need to!
Monday I got my tax check! I went to Walmart to cash it. Let me just tell you, I pretty much feel like white trash going to Walmart for my banking, but it's working for me right now and that is al that matters, plus I have to pick up prescriptions there so I group trips. I got some nail blue nail polish which is rad for now and with my dress for the weddings :) I went right to group which was productive and then to ch's which was fun. Then I had to write a reflection paper on math and science learning which was tough to start but once I got going I went 100words over, oh well, it's not too verbose, my school writing is so technical even when in first not third person, it's actually somewhat robotic, which is cool with me :)
Tuesday I went to the clinic on walk in bc altough self diagnosed and using everything including antibiotic ear drops, I needed a real doctor and fast bc 6 days of constant ear pain is enough. I got an appointment for 3, so I had a few hours to do whatever. I shopped! I spent like $30 and got black patent leather and wood wedge shoes for the weddings with a matching glitter black clutch and a blue knit baseball cap at payless and then $5 and got massive amounts of tealights at Ross, unfortunately nothing else there was popping, I also contributed $1 which they matched to Red Cross, that's the amount she asked for so I agreed. Then my appointment, it's distressing when doctors make 'oohh' and 'sss' noises when looking in your ears, but anyway, they're all red and inflamed and gross so I got an expectorant and Augmentin which fights viral and bacterial infection which is more likely that I have, erg. The referral for an allergist has been in since Jan., they are requesting again and for an ENT, gov't health care for ya, which I am pleased to have! but tough when you just want something care of quickly! I also went to target at night and spent like $30 and got awesome ankle boots, a glitter tank, a strapless bra for wedding dresses and yellow nail polish :)
Today is turning out well. I already babysat/nanny'ed whatever for 2 hour, am leaving in 10 minutes to get to an interview, then I have a little bit of homework, a lot of spring cleaning and my new friend is coming over so we can bake (read: double entendre) cookies and brownies. neat-o :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment