Friday, March 25, 2011

these are the days of my life...


Thursday was a good day of nannying, Mom left for an hour and a half and babe got out of his crib to me, we played a long time. I tried to change his diaper but he would stand on the table and when he does that he is taller than me and it's scary and awkward, she mentioned again that I could bring the changing pad into the living room onto the floor and gradually do it. He also would not go in his highchair, and I didn't want to hurt him; he had drank some milk already and ate a little bit of lunch on my lap and when mom got home, he went in his chair. I am wondering if he wasn't hungry, he has been napping until 11 until 10:30, so maybe lunch needs to be 12:30 not 12, but she can dictate the schedule and I will follow it the best I can :) Me and the mom have the same birthday! :) The bike she gave me to try out is amazing :) I kept myself busy and took a nap and was gonna go to a show, but I had gotten my period and I felt tired and achy :( also on heavy antibiotics so they take it outta, too, meh. So I rested up :)

Backtrack to last week, I met this guy on-line and he came over and it was okay. It was actually awkward bc he had gotten a ride here but had no ride home lined up so he ended up staying here, we made out a bit, but i was tired so i tried to sleep in my bed and he tried to sleep on the couch, poor guy, he left at like 5am as soon as the buses started running. He kept trying to contact me and I said I didn't think we were a match. He kept trying so finally I wrote a long message saying I don't normally have people I've never met before come over to my house for me to meet them and then stay for a whole night, etc. He said he felt like a dork too and thought I was cute and fun and we should try again. So on Wednesday night he came over and we baked cookies and hung out and had fun :) He had travel arrangements sorted out but I was laying on my floor at one point, but I think that was the cookies ;) We're going to hang tomorrow, maybe tonight.

This is all outta order, oh my gosh, can I handle it? Friday I put the lights and lock on my new bike and rode it twice, once to get bus passes and one to get Rx and milk. Before insurance (besides klon and sudafed) I got my meds from the clinic or through Rx assistance, now I get them at the pharmacy for no copay (for most, not anything with Sudafed in it which is retarded, sorry for that word, but it really just is stupid and frustrating). I checked the prices that are printed on there $25, over $500! and one over $600!, so basically to keep up with med management if I had no clinic or no new insurance would be over $1100 a month, 2 months equal of rent, it's no wonder that some with mental illness can't take the meds they need if those are the prices, geeeee-zooooooo! Also, they didn't make me feel like a criminal when I picked up the klon, at walmart where I still have to get sudafed from, grr, they always look at my id, even though i get the same script every month and it feels like they think i am doing something wrong, oh well, eff em, now i pay zero and get it and didn't feel judged at an Rx I can ride my bike to, YaY!

Now today I wanna do laundry, someone was doing it last night :( and clean more and do homework and go grocery shopping and then I babysit tonight :) THEN, I won free tickets to a show for writing the best caption for a photo so I am going to that tonight, I hope sv or ap will go with me :)

0 comments: