so yesterday and today i pretty much did nothing. well, i should celebrate my small accomplishments. i did complete a lot of homework, finishing week 4 of this class and for the first time since i became recommitted to handing stuff in on time and participating, i handed in something late. disabilities should cover it, i let her know yesterday and handed it in today, i worked pretty hard on it. weeeeee.
and i haven't eaten that many times, but when i have it's been a lot. quitting smoking sucks but it'll be good. once i get a strong handle on that, i will really focus on eating and exercise instead of eating fairly and using neccessary walking for exercise. i watched a bunch of tv, the only notables are the first disc of seasons 1&2 of 'it's always sunny in philadelphia' which i love and also american idol which was as expected and left me wondering 'hmm, why is victoria beckham on this?' and then i was like 'oh right, posh spice' - great moments in tv watching.
i also am still enjoying 'the hour i first believed' by wally lamb. i haven't been napping which is a good thing, but i could use my time better. like really cleaning and getting rid of stuff and doing all laundry, etc., everything! yesterday i took plucked my eyebrows and fixed my toe and finger nails. i might paint my finger nails, i want to use this iridescent mint color. can't think of anything else so maybe i'll do just that.................
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey, I had a tough time with that WL book. It's tough content for me I think. It all takes place in the town where I grew up and he references so many real things... it was kind of unsettling.
I can't tell you how happy I am about AI's return. And as happy as I am, I'm even more excited about X Factor America. I've decided that this is my last year watching idol. I've been watching X Factor during idol's off season and I love it so much more than idol. Hooray. I can't wait until they just get to Ellen already.
i am really into memoirs and historical fiction, so i like all the real references, however, i probably could not read it if i was in the same situation as yours. my theory is that the whole novel is about butterfly effect, anyway...
i have never seen x factor. i enjoyed ai =) i liked mrs. beckham, so polite, i had no idea. i want to see ellen, too. i am not devote to ai but me likey on many an occasion
Post a Comment