Anyway, I had trouble falling asleep last night, my head hurts and my back is hella tight. I think I fell asleep about 2 or 3am and then i started getting tons of phone calls and txts at like 7:30am. Usually this would irritate the hell out of me, but since it was all about welcoming Rory into the world, I didn't mind. Here she is! Congrats again to Aus and Dana!!!

And here I am.
I checked on-line and I got a 93 on my last paper, woo! More happily, this means my grades are being posted, all I need is for her to post my final team project grade and then calculate and post my final grade and I can get signed up for my next class. I am going to check throughout the day and either way around like 2pm e-mail my enrollment and academic advisors to tell them. I don't feel like talking to my ed. specialist bc i don't feel so hot. i did try to call oregon trail back but i got a direct line to someone that doesn't work fridays. they stated in the message they needed to schedule an appointment so i don't think i can do the phone interview. meh.
i think i am going to apply for jobs today. i haven't gotten any hours or any calls from the school the whole month. i never put up an available for babysitting sign but none of the families met me yet. f&f is hiring again - i am wondering 1) if i should apply again since last time i didn't show up bc i had a breakdown and 2) why they are hiring so much...is it the same position, is the management different and everyone leaving, what is it, i say, what?!?
i am going to be in NJ for for a week or more around Easter which is the first wkend in April, I might try to go with Aus and Dana to the cottage in Salisbury Beach, MA to spend some time with them but we'll see, I get really overwhelmed traveling, especially to NJ. Dad and J are visiting me here the end of feb. bc they are going 'on tour' - lol, but actually they kinda are, they are traveling and playing music from WA to CA for sure, but maybe all the way to AZ to see Mel and Ke who I know are meeting them in CA. they just got a new huge trailer, they're 46feet long on the road. i think that is huge. I want to go to WA, Feb is prolly out, maybe March, but the end leaving for Jersey, April and May? Too much thinking, but I won't delete.
Oh, I should get quarters and do laundry and clean today. excitement all around...


4 comments:
Oh No! That means that I'll miss you. We're going out of town for our winter family vaca that week. Stinker.
we'll have to check dates. we don't have any solidified yet. do you? lemme kno =)
Yes. I'll be gone March 29th to April 5th (it's Bunny's spring break.)
well, i was planning on being there sat/sun for easter then after, too! i might go up to mass. which would leave me non open, but if i don't we should coordinate. or you should come vacay her, mwhahahahah =D
Post a Comment