holy smokes, i spent ALL DAY yesterday on the computer. I only moved to go back and forth from desktop to laptop. my team paper was a wreck, the stuff in the paper wasn't the same order as the appendixes and it was like 40 pages long, it took hours. then the presentation was weird. oh well. my individual paper is a'ight. but another class is finished! tomorrow i start a new class, she made stuff due on sun. so if we needed a day we had mon. bc otherwise you get no credit if it's after the end of the class, school policy. i wish i could take more than one class at a time, but that's not how it works. i'm going as fast as i can. i want to find a job in the interim as a pre-school teacher or nanny or something, i've been somewhat looking. i don't have enough money and doing something productive would be good for me.
today i went to j48's. i had a headache. she smokes cigarettes in the house i think it was affecting my mood and my headache. nothing exciting to report, ellen, mario cart, weeds, wheeee.
here is a picture of me that i didn't post to facebook, myspace, flickr or photobucket:

i wish that red headband didn't hurt after a long time of wear bc i like it. i need to organize my digital and analog files. i think tomorrow i might spend on cleaning up my place and just throwing away tons of stuff. the arc will take my clothes, but i lost the last card with the info so i need to wait for a new one. i got a few tax things but not all. and I HAVE to call oregon dhs and my school education specialist. and VOTE, just drop the ballot off at any drop box before 8pm. wheeee.
4 comments:
Geesh, Lady! You get prettier and prettier with every picture!
I didn't know that there were still people out there who smoked in their house? Honestly, I sort of miss that kind of freedom. Like, on facebook, I did a parenting quiz and one of the questions was, "is there anything that you miss about not having kids," and my honest thought was, "yeh. smoking." I didn't write it for fear of judgement from the mini-van parade. But, gawd, do I miss smoking. I swear that I could go for 20 years without smoking and would still consider myself a smoker. As Ani D. says, "they say that alcoholics are always alcoholics, even when they're dry as my lips... for years. Even when they're stranded on a small desert island with no place in 2000 miles to buy beer." Yep. That's how I feel about cigarettes.
That was a tangent. I know.
Hey, if you want to... you can move to Philly and I'll hire you as my nanny. (Yeh. I know.)
haha, thanks, i think when i originally uploaded my pix to facebook i didn't like myself in this pic, idk why...anyway, THANKS!
yeah, she only smokes in the living room, not her room or kitchen. i reckon she will go outside when the weather is nicer or she might quit? i too love delicious cigarettes. i get addicted too quick and have in the past have to had a 'i hate smoking' tude. i remember you being able to start and stop fairly easily.
i would love to be your nanny...once you move out here - lol ;)
Ha! You're too funny. Find Jay a job... and we're SO THERE!!!!!!! I'm serious about that. But we're buying a house this summer so it has to happen fast.
You know, I also get addicted to smoking very quickly. I think that my body is used to the withdrawal of it because it doesn't bother me anymore. I feel it happening... but it's no big deal.
That said, I am able to go out every so often... (like, not once a week... or even once a month... but probably a few times a year) and have a few drinks with my friends and smoke that night... but then come home and be a non-smoker again. I wouldn't trade those nights either. I really enjoy them. Sometimes it's good to let your hair down... If people are focused on making healthy choices 100% of the time they become unhealthy in their inflexibilty to fuck up. It's just not natural (unless, of course, it comes naturally. Now, that's a different story.)
i was a smoker for a day yesterday. yep, that's it.
Post a Comment