Thursday, September 9, 2010

erg

i should post more. but i am so tired. and frustrated. and emotional. and achy. and complainy apparently. *sigh*

2 comments:

mamaholler said...

me too.

I keep posting...

but not about anything that's really going on.

I always do this with blogs. I want people to read them and then do things like put the address in my email signature and post links on facebook...

and then I freak out that my life is so public and don't post entries that are truthful.

grrr...

nikkol said...

lol - i do kinda the opposite. i want people to read but i hide it from searches and do not post on facebook or on e-mail bc i feel i am too personal and would scare some people, lol. i actually do have it on my 'info' page on fb under 'contacts' but i don't think anyone really reads those things. lol