ugh. i seriously think i am fatigued. i looked it up here and here are some of the main causes: allergies, depression, pain, insomnia, thyroid issues, also medications like antihistamines. it doesn't mention the sun but i think that's a contributing factor. i do pretty much all the stuff like get sleep, drink water, eat healthy, etc. ugh. i just got my period today but i have realllllllllllllllllly tired. i am going to talk to karapist about it monday.
i don't know if i am doing anything today or not. i might just chillax. i don't feel so hot right now. tired and crampy and a bit cranky.
i got an appt. for 5:30 on monday for fingerprints. i wrote back saying i worked til 5 and would get the bus downtown and be there as close to that as i could be. and then i think i might just chill downtown bc i have karapist at 8. maybe she can do earlier. i'll need to go to the bank. i should see if there are any close to work - there aren't. and library this weekend. wooooooo.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
As I've gotten older, I've definitely seen a difference in my energy level on day one and two of my period.
I've especially noticed it in the last few months because I've been tracking my cycles online at mymonthlycycles. I've discovered some odd things about my cycles. Like I ALWAYS seem to ovulate at the exact same time every single month (which is encouraging for fertility) and my cycle is following patterns of symptoms- certain things happen around ovulation every month that I never noticed until I started charting when they happen. Idunno... food for thought.
haha, first that brought me to a page about motorcycles. then i found the right one and it was overwhelming. but i might consider doing that. thanks for the tip.
i think that my period has something to do with it bc i was super fatigued in miami, but we did tons of stuff too. but overall i feel lethargic. it's prolly from not doing things besides work and home and errands. i've only been to the hippies once since i got back and that was like 2 weeks ago. and i haven't done anything else social. i think picking up my activities will lift my mood.
Post a Comment