the good, the bad and everything in between
NICE!I love the pic of you and mini-you on the swing. So cute!
hehe. it's pretty funny bc everyone thinks she's my daughter. we're not even blood relatives. thanks! :)
I like the sunset! So pretty.I'm glad that you had such a good time.
thanks! =Di actually was thinking - 'damn, if i can get this good a picture on the first digital camera ever made, imagine what i could do with a good one.' to wish and dream.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
NICE!
I love the pic of you and mini-you on the swing. So cute!
hehe. it's pretty funny bc everyone thinks she's my daughter. we're not even blood relatives.
thanks! :)
I like the sunset! So pretty.
I'm glad that you had such a good time.
thanks! =D
i actually was thinking - 'damn, if i can get this good a picture on the first digital camera ever made, imagine what i could do with a good one.' to wish and dream.
Post a Comment