Verses:
I dreamt of a move
a great move
to another place with much more land
I was driven by car
and woke before I got there
I remember the place and it was beautiful
(c)
There was more for me
It would be more open
scary to think that I could be happy
she'd said it was the same road
but up more, a lot more
just be patient and we'll get there
(c)
I never got there
but the morning brings light
and so, I'll keep on looking.
(c)
chorus (c):
A friend's a friend who knows what being a friend is, talking with a friend.
As friends we were always so close but so far away...
Friends in life are special, do you want me as your special friend?
Cause you're the friend that I've been searching for.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow - who knew Ween could be so sweet?
What lovely words.
hi from china! i just want you to know that i'm 100% sure you're going to come through all of this craziness with FLYING colors. i still think you're probably the smartest person that i know!! if i lived in portland, id come and help you clean anytime. :)
thanks for all of your photo comments too! i love that everyone can basically play the home game version of my time in china. hehehe. thats why im taking pictures of every single thing.
i miss you!!! i want to come to portland!
yeah, it's actually to a fast techo-ish beat and i couldn't understand it so i looked it up and i was like, damn, so sentimental but weird, weenesque?
and HELLO!!! thanks for the worlds (what an awesome typo) WORDS or encouragement :)
and yeah, your photos are AWESOME. now i can check china off the list. heh, just kidding. i like the arty ones. that isn't chuck close's self portrait is it?
i miss you too! and anyone's welcome in portland anytime! i hope to make it to jerz for a certain special event...
Post a Comment