so i lost my Internet on Tuesday a.m. my cable, too. I had payed on the 21st but it was time for a new billing session or something. so here i am at the library, i only get an hour. but i have an educator card too so i might try to sign in with that and see if i can go to another library and get a second hour - macking it. i also got march of the penguins, clueless, and the full 2nd season of in living color. love it!
I talked to Karapist - i feel better. Psych is out this week bc of a new great job her daughter got in NYC but we'll be having a hearty session next week. and Karapist and i will use email, phone and in person. mel-g came over and we walked and talked and set up an action plan for cleaning my place.
gotta go, it's blinking! love!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I miss you frequent posts. And I think that it's so sweet that even at the library you check in and comment on my blog! Thank you for remembering me!!!!!!!
i'm ba-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. the library is not conducive as a work environment. heh, no problem, i always think of you :)
Post a Comment